The ELF 19 is a tractor mounted, three point hitch equipment that combines V-blade lane clearing, subsoiling and bedding, all in one implement.
The machine is fitted with:
- Front feller teeth cutting disk
- Subsoiling shank and root cutting disk, with automatic scape and reset system.
- 6 plowing disks (between 24” and 28”) with automatic scape and reset system.
- Rear roller
- Working width (clear lane): 2,10m
- Bedding width: 1,30m
- Subsoiler shank cutting depth: 0,45m (ask for others)
- Disk cutting depth: 0,25m (ask for others)